1) Establishing and defining the client-planner relationship:We will explain the services we are able to provide and the cost involved. We are able to work with our clients in a fee-based, commissioned-based and/or an hourly arrangement.
2) Gathering client data and current goals:We will discuss your current financial situation and gather any necessary documents. Together, we will help you define your personal and financial goals, including timeframes. We will then discuss your comfort level when it comes to your own risk tolerance.
3) Analyzing and evaluating your current financial status:We will take your financial and personal situation into account and develop a holistic strategy to meet your goals. Our analysis may cover your assets, liabilities, cash flow, current insurance coverage, investments and tax strategies.
4) Developing and presenting recommendations and/or alternatives:We will make financial recommendations, with clear explanations, so you can make an informed decision. We will address your questions and concerns and revise any recommendations, if necessary.
5) Implementing the recommendations:We will discuss how the recommendations will be carried out. With your permission, we are able to consult your other team of professionals, such as your attorneys and/or tax advisors.
6) Monitoring the recommendations:On an ongoing basis, we will help you track the progress you are making toward your goals Based on the needs of your situation, we will determine how often we plan to meet face to face.